Blokleen is designed to clean 90% of soiling with specially designed non-contact dust blowing mechanism. A brush mechanism has also been included to clean the remaining 10% of sticky dirt. The brush is programmed to operate depending on the site dust load characteristics and need not be used on a daily basis. Thus the robot protects the anti-reflective coating and does not produce scratches on the panel glass.
No Water Requirement
BloKleen is designed for waterless cleaning. It is designed to operate in dry, dusty and arid environments, where solar power plants are usually located and water is scarce.
Individually customized in accordance with the dimensions of the system. The BloKleen robots are modular in design and can be easily adapted to height and length of each solar power plant. Robots can be incorporated during the plant layout phase to optimize economy.
BloKleen is self powered with every robot having its own solar module. The on-board batteries are charged daily.